13 years ago
June 16, 2008
Ballet
I just finished my first ballet class! Hillory and I decided to take ballet classes throughout the summer. What we were thinking when we decided this, I don't know. But we've gone through with it and we have officially completed the first week. Neither of us have any experience so you can only imagine what we looked like during class. Let's just say arms and legs were all over the place and not always where they were supposed to be! What a workout though! Our instructor was going a mile-a-minute and Hill and I were wondering if we could slow down. Anyway, I know everyone is dying to see us in our professional ballet getup, but those pictures will have to wait until we actually get our leotards. Stay tuned!
Posted by
The Harrisons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeaahhhhh I LOVE BALLET!!! I sooo want to take a ballet class this summer, but it won't work seeing I am nursing every two hours!!
You should come to my studio and take from me!! I'd love to watch you dance around!! Don't you LOVE DANCING! Doesn't it make you sooo happy and feel SOOO good! My girls just performed this weekend for their final dance performance and it was AMAZING!
You should post a picture of you in the ballet wear! CUTE huh...hee heee!! That is the only draw back to ballet, the tights and leo!
Anyways where are you taking it? Are you still in Virginia? When do you move to Palo Alto?? Let me know!! Maybe I will see you soon. We are probably going to be going to UOP!
YESSSSS!!! I need to see pictures for sure!
k, i am sooo excited for you guys to come back to the west side!! whoop whoop!
Post a Comment