August 19, 2008

Bar Beard

Please VOTE for your favorite look on the right. Planet of the apes


Goatee




Where's my Harley?




The 70's wants its mustache back




Baby face

7 comments:

Amanda said...

My personal fave is the handle-bar mustache. Ben's face is too patchy to grow good beards like that.

Jamie said...

Fabulous post! I am cracking up! You guys are having too much fun, Travis would you get to work already! :) Can't wait to see you in Utah...

Sarah H said...

I'm glad the Bar exam is over and Travis can resume some regular hygiene practices. ;-) The 'stache makes him look VERY old and a bit scary.

Dan said...

That was awesome. Now I really regret that RELLS never demonstrated its solidarity by growing mustaches together during law school finals.

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Hillarious! Can't wait to see you Friday!

Marin said...

KAT!
Hey we are in Sacramento! I want to come see you since you are in Palo Alto!! It would be fun to see you for the day and hang out! Call me. Justin has my cell phone but if you have our Provo house number you can call that one. I would love to hear how the move went and how you like the area! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

k, its not letting me vote- but most def. the harley one- but i see it more as like a joe dirt, you know w/ a trucker hat? bomb!