July 22, 2009

Turner Family Vacation

My family reserved a campsite for a week at our favorite spot, Pismo Beach. We could only stay for a couple of days so we tried to make the most of it.


We brought our AeroBed and blew it up on top of the car, as you can see. We were all a little skeptical about it fitting through the door of our tent, but it went in pretty easily. We both had the best sleep! I highly recommend it.


We enjoyed time by the camp fire.


We had lunch at my favorite clam chowder spot! The line is always out the door.



I made friends with this pelican.

We all had fun on the beach building sand castles, playing frisbee and soaking up the sun.

The boys on clean-up duty.

Travis enjoying some snooze time.

3 comments:

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

Yeah how fun, pismo...a distant memory for me. I LOVE that clam chowder place too! mmm. I also like the picture where I could see just a little bit of your prego belly! you should post a full body shot! You look SO cute!

Blake and Audra said...

What a fun family vaycay!! I'm so jealous. You are so adorable, Kat!! AND...by the looks of your poll you're having a girl. We need monthly belly updates please!

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I don't know that I would be up for camping pregnant. You're a good sport. And are you still coming to C-ville next week? I'd love to see you :)