This is what I would see when I would walk into Beau's room in the morning or after a nap. He would push up as high as he could and peek over the side of the crib.

He started crawling in July. It started out as a worm crawl, but he could get around. Now he crawls for real. I love watching him because he seems so stiff. He doesn't bend his arms very much when he takes a step.
He also got 2 of his bottom teeth toward the end of July. We let him drink/suck from a glass and we heard something clanking. Finally, we realized it was his teeth hitting the glass.
Can't you almost hear his diabolical laugh?! Lucky for him he's only untied that once.
Now this is what I find every morning and after every nap when I go in to get him. No more eyes peaking at me over the bumper. Oh my, how fast he is growing.







5 comments:
LOVE your nursery! And of course Beau. He's so dang cute! You have an eye for photography too. Hope things are going well in VA.
SO cute! He is getting really big! I love the first picture where he is trying so hard to look over that bumper. You did a fantastic job decorating his room and I think we have very similar cribs, is it a Pali? Very cute guys it looks like your finally settled!!
Beau is so delicious! I can't believe how big he is getting. I must say that your pictures are amazing! What is your trick? Classes? Books? Online?
Such a cute post. Your pictures are awesome! What kind of camera do you have?
GREAT pictures! Love his room!
Post a Comment