Beau is almost 10 months. I can't believe it! He is my busy bug. At his 9th month appointment he weighed in at 20 lbs 5 ozs (46%) and was 29.5 inches long (86%). He's got 3 upper teeth that he likes to grind against his bottom. Such an unpleasant sound! I hope that stops soon. He can stand all by himself, but doesn't seem very interested in taking any steps. Which is fine by me for now. He loves books and being read to.
And his newest quirk is he doesn't want to finish his bottles. I've tried sippy cups and he isn't interested in those. The only way I can get him to drink all of his bottle is if he is strapped in his car seat in the car. Don't ask me why that works, but it does, and I've dragged him out to the car just so he will finish his bottle! I'd love any suggestions! PLEASE!
When his top teeth were about to come in he would constantly have his tongue up there feeling them. Pretty cute, don't you think?
Ok, we'll read that one...again!
5 comments:
So, so cute! And I love your new blog header. Great pictues!
Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I can't believe how old he is, weren't you just pregnant?! I love the pictures on your new blog header, you look amazing. Miss you!
Beau is such a stud. Maybe Eleanor has a chance with him in the future! Oh, and your Halloween party looked like it was a lot of fun... wish we could have been there, but I guess we had some sort of family to represent us there.
I'm finally here at your blog. I love your pictures and the Halloween party was very fun!
I can't get enough of that kid! Beau is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment