Beau was really good about staying away from the tree and presents. Every once in awhile he would go up to the tree and pick off the tiny red ball ornaments that were in his reach to try and eat.
Beau was really good about ripping the paper off, but he wasn't great about not eating it. He did enjoy his toys and started playing with them right away. After we opened our presents we headed over to Travis' parents house to open more. The first Christmas that I spent with the Harrisons, I remember present opening happened all at once. It felt like it lasted 2 minutes and I thought it was very anticlimactic. This year was so much better. Everyone took a turn opening their presents so everyone could watch and enjoy. It lasted A LOT longer and I thought it was a lot more fun. I hope we keep it up.
{Don't get too excited Buddy! I don't think Dad is going to share his rootbeer with you.}
Later that week we had planned on going to a cool park with all the Harrison clan, but at last minute the plans fell through. The 3 of us still wanted to go to a park so we walked to our neighborhood's park instead. Beau was so excited when Travis was getting him out of the stroller...
...but then Travis put him in the swing and pushed him a little too hard. He was not very happy about that.
Beau also tried the slide for the first time and seemed a little scared over that too.













4 comments:
Such a fun Christmas!! I love it. What a good boy to not rip everything off the tree at the first opportunity. I'm totally in love with his boots... where did those come from? They're so cute!
Hahaha..he is such a cutie! You dress him so cute! I love the first several pictures with the moose (I think!) pajamas :)
He is so cute! He will be cruising down the slides backwards in no time! :)
The cool park you were talking about...was it Clemenjontri in McLean? We love going to that park.
He is so cute! And I love his hat and I love the kissing picture! It's so fun to see you guys via here!
Post a Comment