September 18, 2011

Family Pics

We tried our hand, again, at taking family pics. This year I got to use my tripod! My Mom got me one for Christmas and it came in handy a lot on this trip. If only the wind cooperated this year. 


 It's amazing how much he has grown since last year, when we took a similar picture.


Here he is, trying to escape.

I don't love these next two family pics. The wind wasn't holding anything back on my hair, I think they are blurry and I think the coloring is off. I tried to fix it as much as I could but I still don't think they are great.
 
 I wish this one wasn't blurry!! I like this one the best out of the two, and I still might try to print it and see if the blurryness still bothers me once it's up on a wall.

And of course the only one that turned out great, color and crispness, is our outtake! Oh well, that's how we roll.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Cute pictures!