We took a family trip to a popular fall event. Cox Farm's Fall Festival was a blast! They have tons of animals, slides, playgrounds, a hay ride, a corn maze and a pumpkin patch.
Despite Beau's face, he loved the different slides!
Unfortunately, this slide was a dud. For some reason Beau and I got stuck about half way down. So I had to man-power us down. Beau actually thought it was hilarious and couldn't stop laughing. It took us like 5 minutes to make it to the bottom.
They had the biggest pig there that I have ever seen! She was pregnant and over due. A couple times she kind of squatted and Travis and I thought we might see her give birth, but nothing happened.
One of our favorite slides was the biggest and we rode it multiple times. Beau always went with Travis because he would go the fastest and sometimes they even caught some air on the bumps. When we would reach the bottom, Beau would yell, AGAIN!
Of course we couldn't go to a farm without having to find the cows! They had two babies and Beau loved them.
We also saw a milking demonstration. Beau sat there the whole time and enjoyed it.
We went on the hay ride and it was pretty fun. They had some aliens come out and one gave Travis a high five.
The hay ride relaxed Beau quite a bit and he almost fell asleep, but he got up just in time to see the horse that came to say hi.
We had so much fun and look forward to going again next year!













1 comment:
You are the BLOGGING QUEEN!!! Way to keep up with everything!!! Oh I just LOVED those pictures and I can't believe Beau was so BRAVE to go on those SLIDES!!! What a FUN place!! Keep going with the blogging I love it!!!
Post a Comment