Beau got a special present on his birthday! It snowed! After he woke up from his nap we got ready to go play outside and take his 2 year old pics.
This is an action shot of him saying the word 'snow'. He says it slow and kind of sounds like 'no'.
The reason I got such a big smile out of him was because he thought it was so funny eating the snow. You can see a little bit on his finger. It wasn't just any snow though, but the snow that was collecting on his boots. I kept saying, 'eewww gross, don't eat the snow' (shows you how well he listens) and that just cracked him up!!
We love you Beau and could not imagine our lives without you. You bring me so much joy everyday and I look forward to seeing your expanding personality and the terrible two's (although you haven't been too terrible yet).


















2 comments:
The terrible twos is a myth! The super active and inquisitive two's are more like it. Three's are a different story :-) He's adorable!
he is soooooo adorable. what a fun and handsome boy!
Post a Comment