April 10, 2013

Letting Things Go & A Baseball Game

I don't remember anyone telling me how hard having two kids was going to be! I can't believe it has almost been a year since Landon was born! When I think back over the year, it feels like such a blur and I can't believe we have survived. It's been a long, depressing winter with everyone continually getting sick. But the weather has warmed up and we are finally getting out of the house to play and spirits are high.

I just have not felt like myself so I had to let some things go. One was updating the blog. I even had to force myself to take pictures which is something I love to do! But I think I'm up for doing my best at catching up and staying up to date. My mom is dying for pictures!

We took Beau to his first baseball game over the summer. It happened to be the hottest day of the summer! We came prepared though, with water bottles, a squirt bottle and ice packs to try and stay cool. Beau's cheeks get so rosy, red when he gets hot. Poor guy! He loved it though! He clapped when fans would clap and even yelled things that he heard others yelling. We look forward to taking him to more games this summer. Hopefully it won't be as hot, but who am I kidding? We live in Virginia so I'm probably out of luck!









3 comments:

Amy Kay said...

I can't believe how young he looks in those photos!

Marin said...

I NEVER got to experience JUST TWO kids so I had no idea it would be hard but going from ONE BABY To THREE BABIES was a nightmare and something I really never like to look back on. It was a blur and I am glad to be done with the newborn/baby phase. Things are still crazy but you adapt! SUCH CUTE PICTURES!!! Glad things are getting better!! You are a GREAT MOMMY!!! Your boys look so sweet and healthy!!! Wish we could come visit! Maybe someday! :)

Jessica said...

Love the update. So sorry it has been so tough....I know exactly how you have felt over the past year. But I can tell you this next year will be so much better!