13 years ago
June 11, 2009
Everyone Needs a Makeover
As you can tell I did a little makeover on the blog. I was getting tired of looking at the same 'ol thing. I took some tutorials on how to do digital scrapbooking yesterday and I thought doing our header would be great practice. I think I'm addicted now. I hope you like the new look!
Posted by
The Harrisons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It looks really great! I need to change mine up a bit too!
Wait a second... you are going by Kate??? This will take me a while to get used to! I think the new look is great! Hope you are loving the Bay area. Give the family our best!
I liked Kat..
Yeah, I'm still trying to get adjusted to you being Kate. But I bet everyone there is thinking it's weird you used to go by Kat. I guess if you ever see one of us randomly in public and we call you Kat you will know that it's someone you knew before you moved from C-ville.
On a side note, I'm impressed that you changed the header on your own. I would have no idea how to do it which is why it's stayed the same for the last few years.
Nice header-I need to check out how to do that.
I like your individual photos.
I like it! I think I need to take some of those tutorials too. :)
Where did you take the tutorial? Online?
Hey Sarah!
Ya, I just found some tutorials online. Youtube is a good source, but I really enjoyed the tutorials from two peas. Here is the link...
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/cg_list.asp?t=133
I especially liked Sande Krieger's tutorials!
Hope that helps!
Post a Comment