This post is a little late, but back in May we attended the collegiate rugby national championship. Stanford hosts it every year. Travis' younger brother Andrew has been on BYU's team for the last couple years. Cal has won 24 championships since the Rugby National Championship competition started in 1980. And for the last 3 years BYU has competed with Cal in the championship; always facing defeat. That is, until this year. We were lucky enough to watch history in the making. BYU finally pulled off a victory against Cal! Travis rushed the field in his excitement and he couldn't stop smiling all night. It's funny how sports can make a guy so happy. I guess it's kind of like how a new pair of shoes makes a girl happy. Well, at least me! Travis has always wanted to say BYU is number 1 in the land and now he can officially say it!



BYU is #1
2 comments:
i can't tell who is more excited in this picture, travis or his brother? haha! and no, we were not in the room with katie, but listened outside the door!!
Great photos! You can see the excitement in the pictures!
Andrew looks so fit and so mature! It's been awhile since I have seen him.
Congrats to BYU!!! (and the team)
I'm glad you and Travis got to be there for them!
Maybe I shouldn't comment on your site but I can't help it....
Post a Comment