This year, Travis decided to watch our city's high school team because he knows a boy from church who plays on the team. We couldn't make it to a home game, but last Friday they were playing a neighboring city 10 minutes away. We showed up on the visitors side and didn't expect anything out of the ordinary.

It was the home team's homecoming. They had an awesome half time show where they turned off all the lights in the stadium. All the band members' and color guards' uniforms glowed in the dark and I have to say it was pretty cool! After the band played they had fireworks!! Legit fireworks, too! I thought the schools were in a budget crisis.
After they announced the homecoming queen and were getting ready to start the second half, their water polo team streaked the field! They weren't completely naked-they were wearing their tiny Speedos. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of that. They were running really fast!
Our team actually pulled out a win. It was a really close game, which made it interesting.

I don't know what team we will go watch next year, but I can't imagine that they can live up to our most recent experience. It was the funnest high school game I've been to and that includes all the ones I actually went to IN high school!
3 comments:
Hyrum and I love going to High school football games. I just went to one a couple of weeks ago with family, and I loved it! Great tradition!!!
That's a cool tradition! I've been trying to get Dan to take me to a high school game of some sort. Maybe now he will!
Kat! I can't believe that this game was more fun for you then the ones we went to IN highschool when we wore our TIGHT GOLD PLEATHER PANTS! Ha Ha
Post a Comment