Travis and I celebrated some milestone birthdays this year and in true Harrison fashion we didn't do much to celebrate. Travis turned the big 3-0 and I had my golden birthday (27 on the 27th)! Back in July I started thinking about throwing a big birthday bash, but Travis put the kibosh on that right away! So instead we did the usual of going out to dinner. The night before my birthday there was a big snow storm and when we tried to go to a restaurant that we've heard great things about, they were closed. We tried Fuddruckers, then Five Guys, a small sandwich place and then in desperation I called Chick-fil-a and they were open!!! Most places were closed because they didn't have power. We had a great time together and enjoy the time we spend with each other. And one of these days, Travis, I will throw us a big birthday bash!
Beau and I enjoying the snow on my birthday!
1 comment:
I love the first picture. I'd take a simple party surrounded by loved ones any day!
Post a Comment