Oh this bloggity-blog! We have a love-hate relationship. It's mostly my computer that I have the problem with though. It is so slow that I hate getting on and adding/editing pictures. It doesn't help that Travis hogs it when he gets home and I just don't feel like fighting for it when it's so annoying to use anyway. Once we get a new computer my hope is that this blog won't suffer as much.
I'm doing a little back tracking. I took these pictures as Beau's one year pics. So this was back in Febuary. It's amazing looking at these pictures and seeing how much he has already changed since 3 months ago! For some reason he was refusing to look at the camera! We were by a busy road so I guess he was more interested in the passing cars. But even when I tried to take the pictures from the road he would turn the other way. So I guess it was really me he didn't want to look at.
Beau points at everything! I love it!



Look and smile at the camera Beau!!!!!!!!













3 comments:
Those are so cute! I love that colorful fence as the background. Having the different views of his face other than straight at the camera is actually really cute. He is so darling!
Handsome boy! Great background!
Adorable. Love the setting.
Post a Comment